The Braddock Kilim Rug 60x96 is a year round reminder of the joys of fall. Constructed from a tapestry weave, the rug features sharp design definition of rad, sable, and vintage dark brown over a tan base. The rug is finished with tassels on both ends.
- Premium Construction - with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- Rustic Decor - cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- Quality Material - made with durable 50/50 jute/wool blend for a proper look and feel.
- Also known as a tapestry weave producing sharp design definition
- Fall leaves in shades of red, sable and worn leather on light tan ground
- Trimmed with tassels on both ends
- Kilim: Loom woven, Machine stitched
- Material: 50% Jute / 50% Wool
- Colors: Beige, Rust, Sable
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 11.6 lb
- Dimensions: 60" x 96"
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product, a slight variation in color may occur.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.