Embracing traditional American plaid, the Braxton Scalloped Panel Set inspires primitive and rustic Americana looks with its apple red, tan, and ebony black color on soft, 100% cotton fabric. The scalloped edge lends a soft feel, while the rich red apple hue of these short 63x36 curtains brings warmth to your living room, bedroom, or dining room. The white cotton lining on the back of our curtains helps filter light and a rod pocket makes hanging convenient and easy. Each set also features two matching tie-backs to let sunlight in and secure drapes in place.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Braxton red plaid panel curtains are made with durable, 100% cotton for a versatile rustic finish that adds charm to any window in your living room, dining room, or bedroom.
- Rustic Decor Style - Traditional handcrafted style that compliments any primitive or rustic Americana home. Our panel set features 100% cotton fabric combined with apple red, tan, and ebony black hues for a timeless rustic appeal.
- Lined Curtains With Tie Backs - These rustic curtain panels are lined with soft white cotton and feature 2 matching tie-backs; Easily open drapes and secure them in place to allow warm sunlight into your room and showcase the tasteful bottom edge scalloped design.
- Easy Installation - Slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached to our primitive window treatment to create a gathered look with clean lines.
- Machine Washable For Easy Care - For lasting use and hassle-free cleaning, simply toss the window treatments in your washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle and afterward tumble dry on a low setting.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Apple Red, Natural, Ebony
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- Dimensions: 2 x Panel - 63" x 36"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.