The Burgundy Red Primitive Jute Rug warms a space with its natural texture and rich red and tan hues that pair perfectly with any primitive, rustic, or Americana home. This 27x48 oval rug lays beautifully with little to no wrinkles or curling edges due to our carefully formulated jute blend. This cozy jute rug makes a lovely addition to your entryway or any area you want a soft spot for your feet. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad for non-slip quality.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Burgundy Red Jute primitive rug is made to last over the years, constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Braided Jute - Add primitive charm to any room with our carefully woven, braided jute mat; Rows of beautifully dyed, striped braids bring a country vibe to any room.
- Primitive Decor - This jute area rug features rich red and tan hues and a traditional style that compliments any primitive, rustic, or country home.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this primitive rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Burgundy Red collection.
- Classic Oval Rug - The traditional oval shape of this accent rug provides added versatility. Perfect for your kitchen, dining room, entryway, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip - This decorative welcome mat includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types to help keep the rug in place and prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 3.9 lb
- 1 x Rug - 27" x 48"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 25" x 46"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.