Brighten your home in vintage country style with the Burlap Antique White Valance. Crafted in tightly woven, soft cotton burlap and finished with a standard 2-inch hem fold at the bottom, this 16x72 off-white curtain transforms a room with cozy texture and warm farmhouse appeal. Place our relaxed yet fashionable kitchen curtains in any window to create rustic interest. Machine washable and iron-safe, this 100% cotton valance curtain comes with a rod pocket for easy hanging.
- Material & Construction - This valance curtain uses our loose-weave, 100% cotton burlap for a versatile, rustic finish that gives texture to your kitchen and feels softer than regular jute burlap.
- Light Filtering - Unlined with a loose weave appearance, this ivory valance lets in light without being sheer. Place in your home to provide a little privacy from neighbors or those passing by while allowing the sunshine to brighten your living space.
- Farmhouse Home Decor - The unique texture and versatile style gives your windows a refresh in a simple way that pairs well with farmhouse, traditional country, rustic, or shabby chic looks. Mix and match with the rest of our Burlap Antique White collections for a cohesive decor scheme throughout your home.
- Easy Installation - Slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached to our cozy window valance to create a gathered look with clean lines.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, toss this country valance in your washing machine on a delicate cycle. When washed, the weave tightens. Gently iron to relax the weave and return burlap to its original state.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Antique White
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 16" x 72"
* Due to the loose weave nature of the fabric, minor variances will occur. Sizes are approximate.