Persian inspiration meets mid-century modern with the Calistoga Kilim Rug. The tumbling geometric blocks provide a sharp design in rich earth tones for easy mixing and matching. This area rug is great for the kitchen, living room, dining room, or a runner rug for an outdoor patio space.
- MODERN WEAVE DESIGN Tapestry weave produces sharp design definition to your space
- GEOMETRIC PATTERN Tumbling mid-century block pattern in black, merlot, auburn, olive, and tan
- COZY FEEL Tassel-trimmed ends for homemade finish
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION Designed in the USA and loom-woven and machine stitched in India for durability and longevity
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; we are dedicated to bringing joy to your holiday through our unique, farmhouse decor
- Material: 50% Jute / 50% Wool
- Colors: Sand, Moss Green, Rust
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 15.5 lb
- Dimensions: 72" x 108"
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product, a slight variation in color may occur.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.