Enhance the look of your home with the Cider Mill 36"x60" Jute Rug Rectangle. Featuring concentric, mixed braids of burgundy, tan, black, and olive green for a classic country, primitive look. Contains machine stitching that holds the braiding together even with increased wear and tear. Reverses to same as front. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
- Premium Construction - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Cider Mill primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor - Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any primitive or country home. This rectangular accent rug features burgundy, tan, and olive green hues with a traditional style that adds a timeless primitive touch to any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this country rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Cider Mill collection.
- Braided Jute - Add a country charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Classic Rectangular Rug - The traditional rectangular shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip - This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight accent rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural, Olive Green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 8.7 lb
- 1 x Rug - 36" x 60"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 34" x 58"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.