Enhance the look of your dining table with the Cider Mill Jute Runner. Features concentric, mixed braids of natural tan, burgundy, and olive green for a classic primitive, country look. This 13"x36" table runner contains machine stitching that holds the braiding together even with increased wear and tear. Reverses to same as front.
- Premium Quality & Construction - Crafted from 80% natural jute and 20% other fibers, our table runner adds fresh, textured appeal to your dining table. The braided jute fiber is arranged in a primitive oval shape.
- Versatile Primitive Decor - Stylish, raw texture meets simplicity that will not overshadow your decor with our Cider Mill Jute Runner. Timeless and practical, this runner adds an organic touch to any home.
- Coordinates - Pair with our Cider Mill Collection. VHC Brands offers bedding, curtains, tabletop, and rugs in a variety of styles to create a cohesive look in your home.
- Perfect Gift - This table runner makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give this classic decor accent to friends and family as a wedding, housewarming, or birthday present.
- Runner Dimensions - This 13"x36" oval table runner is perfectly sized for a normal dining room or kitchen table. Use as a decorative centerpiece or as a place to set hot dishes to protect your table from wear and tear.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural, Olive Green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 13" x 36"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.