Enhance the look of your dining table with the Cider Mill 8" Jute Trivet. Featuring concentric, mixed braids of burgundy, tan, black, and olive green for a classic country, primitive look. Contains machine stitching that holds the braiding together even with increased wear and tear. Reverses to same as front. Use to protect your surfaces from heat, scuffs, or condensation while enjoying the natural texture of this jute trivet.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Cider Mill Jute Trivet is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other fibers and arranged in circular rows for a primitive country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Versatile Primitive Style - The unique texture of the jute material adds primitive interest to your dining room decor. This trivet gives your coffee, side, or dining table a dash of country charm.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this primitive trivet with matching placemats, coasters, and more from the Cider Mill collection for a timeless country setting.
- Perfect Gift - This primitive trivet makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give one to friends and family as wedding, housewarming, or birthday presents.
- Trivet Dimensions - This 8" round trivet is perfectly sized for your hot pots, pans, and serving dishes. Use to protect your table from heat or scuffs while enjoying the natural texture of the braided jute.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural, Olive Green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" diameter
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.