The Crosswoods California King Quilt takes inspiration from a well-traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries old forests. Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty. The altered arrangements of the patterned blocks create a subtle asymmetry which captures the Primitive spirit. 100% cotton, hand-quilted patchwork, reverses to floral print found on the border.
- Premium Construction - with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- Primitive Decor - traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- Quality Material - made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Easy Care - machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- Traditional Patchwork - modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Hand Quilted - with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 9.2 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.