Muted colors with detailed ruffling make our Crosswoods Patchwork Pillow a sophisticated yet cozy beauty. This 18x18 throw pillow dresses your entryway bench, bedroom chair, or favorite reading spot in floral-inspired fabrics, bringing to mind fields of flowers and centuries-old forests. The tan and brown hues balance out the green, blue, and red patchwork. The homemade feel of this all-cotton decorative pillow adds heirloom appeal to your primitive, cottage, or traditional French country home. Reverses to a delicate floral pattern with two wooden buttons for easy removal of the outer shell.
- Premium Construction - with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- Primitive Decor - traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- Quality Material - made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Easy Care - outer layer is fastened in the back with buttons, making it easy to remove for washing.
- Ships Filled - pre-filled with a pillow insert that expands when unpackaged to create a fuller appearance.
- Traditional Patchwork - modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Classic Ruffles - edges feature classic ruffles for traditional heritage appeal.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Closure Type: Button
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 18" x 18"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 19" x 19" x 5.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.