A muted color scheme with detailed ruffling makes our Crosswoods Standard Sham a sophisticated yet cozy beauty. This 21x27 pillow cover dresses your ordinary pillows in floral-inspired fabrics creating a patchwork tapestry of tan, brown, green, red, and blue - reminiscent of a flowering field bordering an old forest. The homemade feel of this all-cotton decorative sham adds heirloom appeal to your primitive, cottage, or traditional French country home. It reverses to a delicate floral pattern with three wooden buttons.
- Premium Construction - with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- Primitive Decor - traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- Quality Material - made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Easy Care - machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- Traditional Patchwork - modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Hand Quilted - with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"