Dress your pillows in old world bliss with the Elysee King Sham. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our black, charcoal, and creme pillow cover brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Alternating bands of channel quilting and lightweight cotton voile create a soft ruffled look, while the fleur-de-lis print pattern and scalloped edge provide a classic touch. Machine washable and iron-safe, this Parisian-inspired 21x37 pillow sham adds timeless class to your French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country decor. Reverses to dark grey, black, and creme ticking stripes with 3 ties for closure.
- Quality Material & Construction - Lightweight cotton voile fabric gives our Elysee Sham a soft, summery feel.
- Unique Features - Alternating bands of channel quilting and lightweight cotton voile create a soft ruffled look, while the fleur-de-lis print pattern and scalloped edge provide a classic touch.
- French Farmhouse Decor - Dress your pillows in old-world bliss with this pillow sham. Our soft cover adds timeless class to your French country, shabby-chic, cottage, or farmhouse bedroom.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, simply toss this cotton sham in your washing machine on a delicate cycle and line dry. Iron safe.
- Sizing - King - 21" x 37", Standard - 21" x 27"; includes 1 sham. Inserts are not included.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Creme, Raven, Charcoal Grey
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
* This ruffled look is created by permanently creasing the material. Due to the process involved, each item will have a variance in color/ruching, adding a touch of texture to your decor.