Complement old world, country style bedding with the Elysee Queen Bed Skirt. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our 60x80 bed skirt brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Made from high quality, slightly transparent cotton voile, this gathered dust ruffle provides a timeless classic touch with its black fleur-de-lis print on a creme background and graceful 16-inch drop. This bed skirt has split corners for convenient placing and can be machine washed. Use with French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country decor styles.
- Quality Material & Construction - Made from high quality, slightly transparent cotton voile, this gathered dust ruffle brings a timeless classic touch to your bedroom with its graceful 16-inch drop.
- Unique Features - Split corners make for easy adjusting around a footboard, while detailed finishes like a slight gathering and straight edges that compliment your existing bedding.
- French Farmhouse Decor - The fleur-de-lis pattern and lightweight cotton material make a lovely statement in a French country, shabby-chic, cottage, or farmhouse bedroom.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, toss this dust ruffle in your washing machine on a delicate cycle and then gently tumble dry low. This bed skirt is safe to iron once dry for your convenience.
- Sizing - King - 78" wide x 80" long, Queen - 60" wide x 80" long, Twin - 39" wide x 76" long; each of our bed skirts has a 16" drop.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Colors: Creme, Raven
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Dimensions: 80" long x 60" wide x 16" drop