The 8" Farmhouse Jute Trivet Stencil Star sets the primitive table beautifully with alternating black and tan braids. A stenciled black 5 point star in the center completes the look. Place the trivet on your table for an authentic and country addition to your home. This primitive trivet is lovingly braided in alternating colors on a natural fiber jute mixture. Use to protect your surfaces from heat, scuffs, or condensation while enjoying the natural texture of this jute trivet.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Farmhouse Jute Trivet Stencil Star is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other fibers and arranged in circular rows for a primitive style with a textured, natural touch.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this primitive trivet with matching placemats, coasters, and more from our many farmhouse-inspired items for a timeless country setting.
- Versatile Country Style - The unique texture of the jute material adds primitive interest to your dining room decor. The star design gives your coffee, side, or dining table a dash of handcrafted charm.
- Perfect Gift - This rustic trivet makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give one to friends and family as wedding, housewarming, or birthday presents.
- Trivet Dimensions - This 8" round trivet is perfectly sized for your hot pots, pans, and serving dishes. Use to protect your table from heat or scuffs while enjoying the natural texture of the braided jute.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Country Black, Dark Tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" diameter
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.