The Farmhouse Star Pot Holder makes a textured primitive addition to your home decor. This soft 8x8 pot holder showcases beautifully colored charcoal and dark tan cotton. A straight edge, unique quilting, and patchwork star design make this pot holder a long-lasting country-themed part of your home. Reverses to a charming check design for an alternative country look - This pot holder safely protects your hands and table from the warm dish in a truly unique primitive decor style.
- Primitive Pot Holder - Includes 1 pot holder (8x8) - This primitive pot holder makes a charming gift for any occasion - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come - Our Farmhouse Star pot holder is constructed with 100% cotton batting for a country decor dining room accessory.
- Patchwork Material - The patchwork star pot holder is crafted with 100% cotton, adding both style and function to your primitive decor - The straight edges add a small country flair to the pot holder.
- Detailed Design - The unique star design of this pot holder cannot help but bring a primitive decor style to your home - The high-quality quilting and cotton batting only add to the overall quality of this country item.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair our primitive pot holder with matching coasters, kitchen rugs, chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Farmhouse Star collection.
- Easy Care - To give your cotton pot holder as many years of quality use as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Charcoal, Dark Tan, Creme
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" x 8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.