The Farmhouse Star Quilted Runner adds a classic primitive touch to your decor. Beautiful charcoal, dark tan, and creme blend together to add a country element and neutral backdrop to offset your decor. The 13x48 patchwork star design and straight edges complete the look for a classic primitive approach.
- Perfect Size - Includes 1 quilted runner with cotton batting (13x48); This primitive runner makes a charming gift for any occasion; Give this classic decor accent to friends and family as a wedding, housewarming, or birthday present.
- Premium Quality Material - Crafted from 100% cotton, our straight-edged runner adds fresh, textured appeal to your dining table. The blended cotton is arranged in a country rectangle shape.
- Unique Applique Design - With straight edges and stitch-in-the-ditch quilting, our rectangle runner adds warmth and gives instant coziness to your kitchen, dining, or coffee table decor with a quilted star design; Reverses to a striped pattern for an additional primitive decor option.
- Accent Your Table - The country decor runner easily decorates your kitchen table or coffee table. This primitive runner can also be used during the Harvest, Thanksgiving, or Christmas seasons to add warmth and style to the holiday.
- Easy To Clean - To give your cotton runner as many years of quality comfort as possible, machine wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Charcoal, Dark Tan, Creme
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Dimensions: 13" x 48"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.