The 13"x36" Heritage Farms Crow Jute Runner adds a classic primitive touch to your decor. Rich alternating braids of mustard tan, black, and burgundy add a rustic element and neutral backdrop to offset your decor. The crow stenciling bookends primitive stars completes the look for a classic country approach.
- Premium Quality & Construction - Crafted from 80% natural jute, 7% acrylic and 13% cotton blend our table runner adds fresh, textured appeal to your dining table. The braided jute fiber is arranged in a primitive oval shape.
- Versatile Primitive Decor - Stylish, raw texture meets simplicity that will not overshadow your decor with our Heritage Farms Crow Jute Runner. Timeless and practical, this runner adds an organic touch to any home.
- Coordinates - Pair with our Heritage Farms Collection. VHC Brands offers bedding, curtains, tabletop, and rugs in a variety of styles to create a cohesive look in your home.
- Unique Features - With hardy natural fibers and neutral style, our jute runner adds warmth and gives instant coziness to your kitchen, dining, or coffee table decor with a primitive crow stenciled in the center.
- Perfect Gift - This rustic table runner makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give this classic decor accent to friends and family as a wedding, housewarming, or birthday present.
- Runner Dimensions - This 13"x36" oval table runner is perfectly sized for a normal dining room or kitchen table. Use as a decorative centerpiece or as a place to set hot dishes to protect your table from wear and tear.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Mustard Tan, Raven Black, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 13" x 36"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.