Instantly transform your home with the 21x37 Heritage Farms King Sham. Rich and beautiful crimson, mustard, and black colors add a primitive element to your rustic patchwork setting while highlighting your decor. The stitch-in-the-ditch quilting, straight edges, and unique tie closures complete the look for a classic primitive approach with a touch of rustic appeal.
- Premium Quality - Our King sham is crafted from soft, 100% cotton. This cover is uniquely finished with straight edges and tie closures that add a primitive charm to this comfortable pillow cover.
- Primitive Home Decor - Classic crimson, mustard, and black arranged in a patchwork design enhance the rustic look of this cozy sham. Primitive ties allow you to open and close this handcrafted sham with ease.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this primitive sham with matching bed skirts, quilts, pillows, panels, and valances from the Heritage Farms collection.
- Easy Care - To give your cotton sham as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of rustic living, let this primitive-style sham hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size And Color - Crimson, mustard, and black hues give this sham a modern rustic design while keeping to a primitive design. The generous size of 21x37 inches is perfectly tailored for a normal sham. Pillow inserts are not included — only includes 1 sham.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"