Enhance the look of your bedroom with the Heritage Farms Twin Quilt. This 68x86 quilt features a patchwork of burgundy, mustard yellow, and raven black for a classic primitive, rustic look. Contains stitch in the ditch and channel quilting that guarantees natural durability to wear and tear. 100% cotton batting spread throughout this primitive quilt ensures warmth and comfort for years to come. Reverses to a soothing check design for an additional decor option.
- Premium Construction - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Heritage Farms primitive quilt is constructed with 100% cotton for a cozier, warmer bed covering.
- Patchwork Design - The front of this Twin quilt displays a handcrafted patchwork layout which cannot help but bring a little of the primitive, rustic character to the bedroom. Shades of burgundy, mustard yellow, and raven black make our 68x86 quilt into a relaxing statement piece when surrounded by other primitive items.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this rustic quilt with matching bed skirts, shams, pillows, panels, and valances from the Heritage Farms collection.
- Easy Care - To give your cotton quilt as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. To capture the true essence of the country, hang the comfortable quilt out to dry on a clothesline! Any wrinkles which may appear after drying can easily be ironed out at your convenience.
- Hand-quilted - This high-quality quilt is designed with a combination of the stitch in the ditch and channel quilting techniques which ensures that our rustic product will be a long-lasting addition to your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Channel
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Dimensions: 86" long x 68" wide