Freshen up your primitive decor with Kettle Grove Door Panel with Attached Applique Crow and Star Valance 72x40. This lined country style door panel features a dark creme background with country black ditsy flower print. Attached valance features the same print with black appliqued crow and star, finished with a scalloped edge. Includes a tie back for a different look or go without to keep the sun from shining in.
- Premium Construction - Our door panels and valances are crafted from the finest 100% cotton material, allowing them to last for years to come. The valance features a 3.25-inch rod pocket for easy lining and soft white cotton lining while the door panel comes with 1 matching tie-back.
- Primitive Decor - Traditional handcrafted style that compliments any primitive or country home. Our scalloped-edge valance features a black hue with a primitive crow appliqued overtop a star design. Underneath, the straight-edge door panel is designed in a charcoal black and creme floral pattern.
- Light Filtering - Unlined with a closely woven appearance, this door panel and valance gently let in light while providing a little extra privacy. Place them in your living room or bedroom to open up and brighten your space.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this primitive door panel and valance with matching bed skirts, shams, pillows, and quilts from the Kettle Grove collection.
- Size - Country black and dark creme hues give this door panel and valance set a modern primitive feel while keeping to a country design. The generous size of 72x40 inches is tailored to fit in almost any traditional window of your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Country Black, Dark Creme
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"
* Natural variations in fabric shrinkage may occur when washed.