Protect your surfaces and hands from hot pans with the Millsboro Pot Holder Patch with Pocket. Displaying a log cabin block pattern with a myriad of plaids and ditsy print fabrics in navy, burgundy, and tan hues, this 8x8 patchwork pot holder brings rustic vintage design to your home as well as functionality with its thermal cotton lining. It has a fabric loop for decorative hanging in your kitchen and a hand pocket for carrying hot plates, pans, and pots with ease. This 100% cotton holder reverses to navy and tan ditsy print fabric.
- Premium Construction - This quilted pot holder embellishes your table decor with straight edges and a patchwork design. Our Millsboro rustic pot holder with included pocket is handcrafted from 100% cotton, giving it a soft and luxurious feel.
- Rustic Decor - Traditional homespun style compliments any rustic, country home. This pot holder features burgundy, khaki, and navy colors, making for a stylish way dress up the table.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair our rustic pot holder with matching coasters, kitchen rugs, chair pads, table runners or trivets from the Millsboro collection.
- Easy Care - To give your cotton pot holder as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low.
- Size - This handcrafted 8x8 pot holder fits most normal sized pots. Beautiful burgundy, khaki, and navy colors ensure an elegant finish to your table decor.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Khaki, Navy
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" x 8"