Visually stunning, the Parker King Quilt marries the classic trip around the World pattern with log cabin blocks, studded with four-point friendship stars. Expertly crafted with stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on rich burgundy, deep navy, and tan micro plaid fabric, this completely cotton 110Wx97L quilt transforms your bedroom with unique patterns and rustic charm. The navy and tan micro plaid on the reverse side adds a decorative element when styling your bed.
- Quality Material & Construction - The Parker Quilt is crafted from 100% cotton materials for a soft and refreshing feel. Hand-stitched patchwork gives your bedroom an heirloom touch.
- Rustic Decor - The unique patchwork of this rustic quilt would beautifully complement any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- Coordinates - Mix and match with our extensive line of rustic decor items in the Parker Collection by VHC Brands. Including quilts, bedskirts, shams, pillowcases, and window treatment.
- Perfectly Sized - Our generously sized 110Wx97L King quilt coverlet gives you the freedom to create the look you want on your King mattress.
- Traditional Patchwork - Modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, simply toss this cotton quilt in your washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle. This rustic bedspread is safe to iron once dry.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Navy, Natural
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 8.1 lb
- Dimensions: 97" long x 110" wide