The Potomac Jute Stair Treads bring Americana charm to any staircase with its natural texture and rich burgundy and tan shades that pair perfectly with any primitive, rustic, or Americana home decor. This 8.5x27 oval stair tread lays flat due to our expertly woven, jute design and has a latex coating on the reverse side to help prevent slippage and secure the tread in place. The cozy jute stair rugs with primitive stenciled stars make a lovely addition to your home and help protect steps from added foot traffic from dogs, family, and guests.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Potomac Stair Tread is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other fibers and arranged in rows of beautiful ivory braids, adding a primitive style and texture to your staircase.
- Vibrant Braided Jute - Add rustic charm to your staircase with our carefully woven, braided jute stair treads; Rows of beautifully dyed, braids bring an Americana look to any stairway.
- Primitive Decor - These natural fiber stair runners feature rustic burgundy and tan hues accompanied by patriotic navy blue stenciled star accents and a traditional style that compliments any primitive, rustic, or Americana home.
- Easy Coordination - Mix and match these primitive stair treads with our other collections or pair with our other Potomac throw rugs and area rugs for a cohesive look throughout your entire home.
- Protective Non Slip Treads - Durable jute makes these great stair treads for dogs and family pets; The reverse side of these stair rugs is coated with a protective latex coating to help prevent slippage and keep your stair tread in place.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Natural, Burgundy, Navy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 27"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers. This product has a Latex Spray Backing.