The Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Rug makes a textured farmhouse addition to your home decor. This little area rug showcases beautiful concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory with a solid ivory center. A weathered grazing cow silhouette is stenciled in black on this oval 20x30 rug adding a little barnyard charm to your floor. The use of a non-skid rug pad or double-sided tape is recommended to prevent slipping.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug is crafted from 100% jute fiber and arranged in rows of beautiful ivory braids for rustic country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Unique Features - With a pile height of 0.25 inches, this thin jute rug works beautifully in an entryway, making it easy to open and close any door without catching on the soft jute material.
- Versatile Farmhouse Decor - The unique jute texture of this little area rug gives any room a refresh in a simple way that combines well with farmhouse, traditional country, or rustic looks.
- Coordinates - Pair our small rug with our Sawyer Mill tabletop, bedding, or pillows for a cohesive look in any room. Try placing in front of the kitchen sink, a side door, or any unusual area that needs a little farmhouse refresh.
- Rug Size - This oval 20x30 rug fills your empty floor in the living room, bedroom, or entryway with texture and simple design. The use of a non-skid rug pad is recommended.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- Dimensions: 20" x 30"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.