The Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Stair Tread brings a Farmhouse look to your staircase. A weathered grazing cow is stenciled in black on each end over beautiful solid ivory jute surrounded by concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory. Latex spray on the reverse helps prevent minor slippage, but we recommend wood safe double-sided tape or an anti-skid pad for extra security and safety when placing this oval stair tread.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Stair Tread is crafted from 100% jute fiber and arranged in rows of beautiful braids, adding rustic country style and texture to your staircase.
- Multi-functional - This versatile jute stair tread works as a cozy stair covering, but the jute material and size also makes for a innovative table runner for multi-functional use in the home.
- Versatile Farmhouse Decor - The unique jute texture of this stair tread gives your staircase a refresh in a simple way that combines well with farmhouse, traditional country, or rustic looks.
- Latex Backing - This stair tread has a latex backing to help prevent slipping. Depending on your staircase, some minor slipping might occur. Please note, with any stair tread no matter what the backing material is, it is best to secure the tread in place using double-sided tape or an anti-skid pad for safety.
- Dimensions - This 8.5x27 rectangular stair tread is perfectly sized for your staircase and normal sized steps. Use to protect your floor and to muffle noise when walking up and down the stairs. Only includes 1 stair tread.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 27"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers. This product has a Latex Spray Backing.