The Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug makes a textured farmhouse addition to your home decor. This little 16.5x33 area rug showcases beautiful concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory. Durable machine stitching holds the braiding together even with the increased wear and tear from constant use. Reverses to the same as front. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other fibers and arranged in rows of beautifully dyed braids for a vintage country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Unique Features - With a pile height of 0.25 inches, this thin jute rug works beautifully in an entryway, making it easy to open and close any door without catching on to the soft jute material.
- Versatile Farmhouse Decor - The unique jute texture of this little area rug gives any room a refresh in a simple way that combines well with farmhouse, traditional country, or vintage looks.
- Coordinates - Pair our small rug with our Sawyer Mill tabletop, bedding, or pillows for a cohesive look in any room. Try placing in front of the kitchen sink, a side door, or any unusual area that needs a little refresh.
- Rug Size - This half-circle 16.5x33 rug fills your empty floor in the living room, bedroom, or entryway with texture and simple design. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight area rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 7% Acrylic / 13% Cotton Blend
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- 1 x Rug - 16.5" x 33"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 14.5" x 31"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.