The Sawyer Mill Jute Rug makes a textured farmhouse addition to your home decor. This little area rug showcases beautiful concentric braids of a variety of colors. Durable machine stitching holds the braiding together even with the increased wear and tear from constant use. Reverses to the same as front. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad for non-slip quality.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other fibers, offering a more durable, tighter weave. Arranged in rows of beautifully dyed braids for rustic country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Unique Features - With a pile height of 0.25 inches, this sturdy jute rug is slightly heavier so it lays flatter. The unique size of 20x30" works beautifully in an entryway or in front of cupboards, making it easy to open and close any door without catching on the jute material.
- Versatile Farmhouse Decor - The unique jute texture of this little rug gives any room a refresh in a simple way that combines well with farmhouse, traditional country, or rustic looks.
- Durable & Non-slip - This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps the lightweight welcome mat in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Coordinates - Pair our small rug with our Sawyer Mill tabletop, bedding, or pillows for a cohesive look in any room. Try placing in front of the kitchen sink, a side door, or any unusual area that needs a little refresh.
- Material: 80% Jute / 7% Acrylic / 13% Cotton Blend Shell
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Weight: 2 lb
- 1 x Rug - 20" x 30"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 18" x 28"