Dress up your window with the Farmhouse inspired 19x72 Sawyer Mill Charcoal Patchwork Valance with its vertical strips of ash grey, creme, black plaid and striped patches. The valance is finished with a hem fold on the bottom and trimmed with a 3 inches natural burlap gathered ruffle.
- Quality Material & Construction - This gray kitchen curtain is crafted in 100% cotton with a textured cotton burlap ruffle and chambray fabrics that lend interest and quality to your dining room, kitchen, or bathroom.
- Light Filtering - Lined with white cotton on the back to help control and filter light while reducing sun exposure.
- Farmhouse Style - This cozy patchwork valance brings warm farmhouse feels to your country home, while the burlap ruffling gives this drape a romantic look. Complete the look of your home with matching farmhouse bedding and accessories from our Sawyer Mill Charcoal collection.
- Easy Installation - slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached or create a soft, elegant feel using the hidden hanging loops that offers a pleated, tailored look.
- Machine Washable - For quality care and lasting use, simply toss this valance in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take it out and tumble dry low. This farmhouse curtain is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Charcoal Grey, Khaki, Dark Creme
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 19" x 72"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.