Bring a fresh pop of color to your country decor with the eye-catching Stratton Jute Oval Rug. This colorful blue, ruby red, and tan rug adds striking whimsy to your floor. Made completely from braided jute, our 36"x60" rug contributes a warm, versatile design to any room as the cozy palette inspires primitive, country, and rustic-themed looks. This folksy rug lights up your home with vivid color and natural texture. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
- Premium Construction - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Stratton primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor - Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any rustic or country home. This oval accent rug features blue, ruby red, and tan hues, and a traditional style that adds a timeless primitive touch to any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this primitive rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Stratton collection.
- Braided Jute - Add a rustic charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Classic Oval Rug - The traditional oval shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip - This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight accent rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Navy, Ruby, Copper
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 7.2 lb
- 1 x Rug - 36" x 60"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 34" x 58"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.