Invite country-inspired visual appeal to any room with the eye-catching Stratton Primitive Star Layered Valance. Enjoy 4 whimsical black stars on a dark tan background layered over a red-orange windowpane plaid. Made completely from cotton, our 20x72 valance contributes warm, unique design to your kitchen, dining room, or bathroom windows as the cozy palette inspires primitive, Americana, log cabin, and farmhouse-themed looks. Machine washable and iron-safe, this folksy valance curtain has hanging loops and a rod pocket for convenience. Lined in white, this curtain helps prevent the sun's glare while letting light into your home.
- Premium Construction - with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- Primitive Decor - traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- Quality Material - made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Easy Care - machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- Lined Curtain - lined with white cotton on the back to help control room lighting and reduce sun exposure.
- Easy Hanging - has hanging loops and a rod pocket for convenience.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Red-Orange, Country Black
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket plus Hanging Loops
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 20" x 72"