The Tobacco Cloth Antique White Valance Fringed 16x72 brings a luxuriously upscale farmhouse look to your home or retreat. A lightweight antique white tobacco cloth drapes your window in sheer elegance with its soft and simple texture.
- Material & Construction - The Tobacco Cloth Fringed valance uses our loosely woven cotton fabric for a versatile, rustic finish that gives texture to your kitchen with a touch of sheer elegance.
- Light Filtering - Unlined with a lightweight, airy feel, this simple antique white kitchen curtain lets in light to brighten up your cozy abode. Place on any window in your home to provide a unique decorative accent that opens up your space.
- Farmhouse Home Decor - The unique texture, fringed edge, and versatile style give your window a refresh in a simple way that pairs well with farmhouse, modern country, rustic, or shabby chic looks. Mix and match with the rest of our Tobacco Cloth collections for a cohesive decor scheme throughout your home.
- Easy Installation - Slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached to create a gathered look with clean lines on your window.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, spot clean this farmhouse curtain and lay flat to dry to truly capture the essence of farm living.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Antique White
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean, Lay Flat to Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.4 lb
- Dimensions: 16" x 72"
* Due to the unique nature of the fabric, the product will crinkle slightly when washed. Fabric will shrink when laundered. Product is made larger than printed to allow for this shrinkage. We do not guarantee that items will shrink at the same rate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.