The Tobacco Cloth Khaki Door Panel 72x40 brings a luxuriously upscale farmhouse look to your home or retreat. A lightweight dark tan tobacco cloth covers your door in sheer elegance with its soft and simple texture. The rod pocket on this rustic door panel provides simple and easy installment and a secure fit.
- Material & Construction - This Tobacco Cloth door panel uses our loosely woven cotton fabric for a versatile, rustic finish that gives texture to your bedroom with a touch of sheer elegance.
- Light Filtering - Unlined with a lightweight, airy feel, this simple khaki curtain lets in light to brighten up your cozy abode. Place on your door to provide a little privacy from neighbors or those passing by while allowing the sunshine to peek through to open up your living space.
- Farmhouse Home Decor - The unique texture and versatile style gives your door a refresh in a simple way that pairs well with farmhouse, modern country, rustic, or primitive looks. Mix and match with the rest of our Tobacco Cloth collections for a cohesive decor scheme throughout your home.
- Easy Installation - Slip the curtain rods of your choice through the rod pockets attached to this door panel to create a gathered look with clean lines on your patio doors.
- Easy Care - For lasting use, spot clean this farmhouse curtain and lay flat to dry to truly capture the essence of farm living.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Khaki
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean, Lay Flat to Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"
* Due to the unique nature of the fabric, the product will crinkle slightly when washed. Fabric will shrink when laundered. We do not guarantee that items will shrink at the same rate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.