Hallway Furniture Set Sonoma Oak Chipboard
This stylish compact hallway furniture set with simple and chic design keeps your space organised and tidy! It is perfect for your hallway, cloakroom, etc.
The furniture set, made of quality chipboard, is stable and sturdy. It contains a wardrobe, a cabinet, a mirror and three wall-mounted hangers. The high cabinet features 5 compartments, providing ample storage space for your clothes, hats, gloves and other essentials. The small cabinet features three compartments, one drawer and two doors, suitable for placing books, magazines or other essentials. Each wall hanger has two durable hooks, which gives a perfect solution for keeping things organised neatly. The mirror also adds an excellent appearance to your home decor. Additionally, this furniture set is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- Color: Sonoma oak
- Material: Chipboard
- Overall dimensions: 21.7" x 9.8" x 74.4" (W x D x H)
- Features 5 compartments
- Can also be placed in a cloakroom
- Hallway unit:
- Cabinet dimensions: 39.4" x 9.8" x 30.1"(W x D x H)
- Mirror size: 13" x 27.6"(L x W)
- Wall-mounted hanger size: 5.9" x 39" (L x W)
- Assembly required: Yes
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning, this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided.
- Delivery contains:
- 1 x Wardrobe
- 1 x Cabinet
- 1 x Mirror
- 3 x Wall-mounted hanger
- California Proposition 65
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- More details about preventing your furniture from tipping over can be found here
See what other think of this Hallway Furniture Set Sonoma Oak Chipboard
We Also Recommend
Hallway Wardrobe White and Sonoma Oak 21.7"x9.8"x74.4" Chipboard
Wardrobe "New York Range" White and Light Wood Solid Pine Wood
Hallway Furniture Set Sonoma Oak Chipboard Reviews
Question and Answers for Hallway Furniture Set Sonoma Oak Chipboard
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.