The White Ruffled Sheer Petticoat Door Panel combines light and airy, sheer fabric with multi-tiered frills to create a perfect balance of sophistication and playfulness. This flirty all-cotton curtain dresses any room with a refined, delicate sense. Their double-sided ruffles mimic those found on old-fashioned petticoats, giving them a hint of country glamour. This 72x40 farmhouse door panel includes a tie back and two rod pockets.
- Material & Construction - Our White Ruffled Sheer curtain collection is crafted in a lightweight sheer cotton fabric accented with ruffles for a rustic finish that gives your kitchen or living area a touch of contemporary vintage appeal.
- Light Filtering - Unlined with a lightweight, airy feel, this simple soft white curtain lets in light to brighten up your cozy abode. Place on your door to provide a little privacy from neighbors or those passing by while allowing the sunshine to peek through to open up your living space.
- Farmhouse Decor - this white sheer door curtain fits perfectly in both modern farmhouse and classic country settings. Hang this neutral door panel on your kitchen door for extra privacy when enjoying a family meal or any door in your home for added style and rustic charm.
- Easy Hanging - this farmhouse door panel has two rod pockets at the top and bottom for easy hanging if desired. Includes a matching tie back to let natural light in and add classic country style to your door.
- Machine Washable - simply toss in your washing machine on a delicate cycle then tumble dry low. This 72x40 door curtain is safe to iron when dry for your convenience.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Soft White
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"
* Natural variations in fabric shrinkage may occur when washed.